Monday, January 28, 2013

Face of the Day: Create a V

I don't know if most of you have notice but I don't usually go for a dark / smokey eyes. Maybe because I'm not that comfortable with the dark? That doesn't sound good. Let's just say I have not mastered how to create smokey eyes. If you have any tips, let me know! I want to learn a thing or two. I was going out to attend KRAVE 1st anniversary event and I decided to just go with a smooth finish & simple make up.

EYES:
Chopper from Naked 2 palette eyeshadow on lids
Bootycall from Naked 2 palette on inner corners and browbone
AVON eyeshadow duo in Rust on crease area
Busted from Naked 2 palette eyeshadow on corner
AVON Glimmerstick eyeliner in Blackest black on outer corners of the eye
(whole upper wetline and 1/3 of the lower lashline)
HengFang Volume Glamour Mascara


FACE:
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Cake Powder in Nude Beige

LIPS:
VS Lipstick in Limelight

2 comments:

  1. If you're not comfortable with the dramatic black smokey eyes, you can still create the smokey eyes using neutral tones! Try it! It would be great for night events.


    Armed With Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, I will try this sometime! ;))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...