Monday, January 28, 2013

Face of the Day: Create a V

I don't know if most of you have notice but I don't usually go for a dark / smokey eyes. Maybe because I'm not that comfortable with the dark? That doesn't sound good. Let's just say I have not mastered how to create smokey eyes. If you have any tips, let me know! I want to learn a thing or two. I was going out to attend KRAVE 1st anniversary event and I decided to just go with a smooth finish & simple make up.

EYES:
Chopper from Naked 2 palette eyeshadow on lids
Bootycall from Naked 2 palette on inner corners and browbone
AVON eyeshadow duo in Rust on crease area
Busted from Naked 2 palette eyeshadow on corner
AVON Glimmerstick eyeliner in Blackest black on outer corners of the eye
(whole upper wetline and 1/3 of the lower lashline)
HengFang Volume Glamour Mascara


FACE:
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Cake Powder in Nude Beige

LIPS:
VS Lipstick in Limelight

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...