Thursday, August 2, 2012

MAYBELLINE Bronzer

Remember when I told you that I win at an auction in Bid from Zero? Here's one of the 3 products that I bought for 180pesos. Yup, 3 products for 180pesos. Crazy huh? Well you should visit their page thru this LINK.
Maybelline New York Mineral Power
Finishing Veil / Bronzing Powder
I love how this actually works as a natural contour on my face because it blends easily and it doesn't feel heavy upon application. I also love how it sets the make up while giving me a bronzed sun kissed look.
It has a gorgeous brown color that can give a great color on your skin without looking too drawn. Remember when make up gurus talk about blending out harsh lines to make the make up look natural? This product does blends well, I tell you. You have to purchase this product on Online Shops because we don't usually have this product at the mall.
It also includes a mirror and a sponge. I don't usually use the sponge because I love using the blush brush for using this product as a contour. And sometimes, I use a powder brush with this product to create a bronzed look. See how versatile this product? I suggest you buy this kind if product if your face is pale. I love it and I think you would too. What do you think? Thank you for your time reading. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...