Monday, July 1, 2013

NIVEA SUN Whitening Face Sunblock

If you can remember, I have won COM for March from The Beauty Junkee blog. Here's a list of the products included in the gift set, view my post: Unexpected Package. Our skin needs protection from the heat of the sun. Sun rays will give you age spots and wrinkles, skin damage at its early stage. So this product is a must have.
This one comes in a 15ml tube. So the full name of this product is NIVEA SUN Whitening Immediate Sun Protection, Collagen Protect.

It claims to:
  • have effective protection against sunbrun and premature skin aging
  • protects immediately upon application
  • Licorice extract reduce skin's pigmentation to effectively lighten the skin
  • reduce melanin production responsible for dark & uneven skin tone
  • Advanced Collagen Protect help prevent wrinkles
It has SPF 50 PA++, UVA, UVB Protection system. It has a very small opening because the product is quite watery. That's why it has a non-sticky formula, quick drying, has active whitening complex and intensive moisturization. Here's the sample of the product.
A small amount goes a long way. I actually use it every other day, I have no idea why. I just want to. And as it says, it's not sticky even with a slight thickness in consistency. It is easily absorbed by the skin that's why I can immediately proceed to make up without waiting for the product to dry out. I love it, I would purchase one of these when I ran out. Do you have other tips in preventing premature skin aging due to sun exposure? Let me know in the comment box below. Thank you for your time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...