Thursday, January 3, 2013

THE FACE SHOP: Power Perfection BB Cream

Yesterday I was at Ortigas for work and decided to go around the place after. At St. Francis Square there is a stall where korean cosmetics are being sold so I took a quick look. Suddenly the lady told me to try out the BB cream on my hand and explained a lot of things about it like this cream can be used as a foundation, it hydrates the skin, it also protects the face because it has SPF, it blends well and the best part is it smells good. When she placed a drop of BB cream on my hand, she quickly blended it and asked me to smell it. It smells really good, but I don't have enough money to buy that kind of product. Good thing they had a tester size for 17pesos. I bought one for myself and decided it to try it next morning.

Here's a shot of the product before I applied it to my face.
I applied it over a moisturizer and it doesn't feel heavy at all. It feels very light, gives light to medium coverage and it blends well with my skin. After the BB cream, I had a little powder and TA-DA! My dark spots are lessened, my pore size seemed to be smaller and my skin tone is even! I mean, C'mon! Who wouldn't want that?! (Pardon the right cheek, there's still a bit swelling there. So I'm awkwardly smiling here) Here's the finish look!
I will save up for this product. You should also try it, they have a tester size. And I think you will also love it as much as I do. <3

Here's the link for:
The Face Shop Website
Power Perfection BB cream
The Face Shop on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...