Friday, June 29, 2012

TONY MOLY Baby Doll MakeUp Base

A batchmate of mine, Sarah told me about the make up base she's using. I asked her if I could bring it home and try and she said YES! First of all, I don't use a make up base for the reason that I think I'm already putting too much on my face. Yes, you read it right. Eventhough I love make up, I still think that less is more. That's why I love BB cream, it functions as a liquid foundation but it's actually a tinted moisturizer with SPF and whitening effects. Oops, I've already talked about that.
Sarah said it's about around 200plus pesos for a 30gram tube. And I have no idea how to use a make up base. She just told me that to apply an ample amount all over the face before having your usual make up routine. Oh well, it was worth a try. I was kinda excited actually.

It is a bit thicker than a usual liquid base which makes it easier to spread on the skin. The thing about make up base is that, it makes your make up last longer. And I'll just repeat what the tube says, "The beautiful pink pearl provides natural glittering effect to express your skin tone as shiny as the naked face."
I don't know if it is noticeable in this picture, but the base gave me a dewy look. And if you have read some of my post, you know I have an oily skin. So having a dewy look is not a problem for me because I tend to get oily after a few hours. If you have dry skin and you want to achieve a "dewy look", you should have this make up base by your side.
In the picture above, I applied baby powder over my Clean & Clear pressed powder because I want a "matte look." The baby powder did good because it removed the shiny effect of the base but the make up base kept the baby powder in place. I love it. For the effect, it lasted me a whole day and the BB cream was still on my face after 8hours. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment down below. Till next time! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, I love your blog! I've been looking for a nice make up base/primer and I think I should try this one :) I am also a beauty blogger. You can check out my site because I have a lot of make up reviews. You might like it :) Maybe we can follow each other? :D

    http://iyahiyahyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you for visiting my blog.. I've visited your blog and it's absolutely gorgeous.. I love the reviews.. That makes me a follower! ;))

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still confused whether to get this or the one from ELF. :| Anyways, great review. I love your blog, instant follower here!

    I'm relatively new to blogging so I hope you can support! :)

    http://www.somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried ELF,.. but I think it's a good primer, I have trusted ELF ever since I've discovered it..

      I will visit your blog too! ;))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...