Friday, August 2, 2013

COLOUR COLLECTION Gluta Whitening BB cream

BB cream, if it is a BB cream, I'm sure I'll love it. I'm totally obsessed with trying out a lot of BB creams out there. Not just because for the foundation life function but also because I love that it has SPF and a moisturizer in one. If you can remember, I have won COM for March from The Beauty Junkee blog. Here's a list of the products included in the gift set, view my post:  Unexpected Package. Here's another BB cream from the gift set I received.
I have tried a few BB creams already and I have been loving their effects on my skin. Besides the fact that they are indeed tinted moisturizers, they have SPF that protects the skin from the damaging sun rays. Oops, that was way outta line I think? Back to the product.
Let's first talk about the packaging. The usual BB creams comes in a squeeze tube which helps you dispense the product easily. This one is a 40ml tube and it's almost the size of my hand. It has a small hole so NO MESS! It's just like you're squeezing out a toothpaste. 
For the product, it is more liquid than it is creamy, just thick liquid. And it glides smoothly on the face. It leaves a white cast, which I think is from the SPF content of the product. So whenever using this product, please make sure you have your own pressed powder of your skin tone. It has a yellow undertone which accentuates the white cast of the BB cream. It gives a sheer coverage. Just enough to even out the skin tone, lessen the redness, dark spots on the face and under eye circles. The thing about this if you layer this on, it will just continues to whiten the face but the coverage is still sheer. I guess that's because of the moisturizer part of the BB cream. It gets absorbed quickly on to the skin that it doesn't provide that much coverage even after 3 layers of product. So that means, it gives you fairer skin in an instant without the cakey effect. Here's a swatch of the product on the back of my hand.
It doesn't have a strong scent, it dries easily and it gives your face a dewy finish. For the staying power, it stayed on my skin for almost 6 hours but after that certain amount of time I can already see the dark spots on my chin and redness on the sides of my nose. I just have an oily face so everything runs after a few hours. A good setting spray or powder can help this stay longer on your skin. Here's an obvious shot of the whitening effect of this product.
Sheer coverage, whitens and reduces redness. Notice how it lightens the dark spots on my cheek? Pardon the blemishes, it's THAT time of the month. I think this could pass for a BB cream if you really want to go for that natural fair look. 
This is a Tupperware Brands product and you can purchase this at any branches nationwide. The price I've read is around 380 Php. Well, that's a good one. Let me know what you think and leave a comment below! Thank you  for your time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...