Monday, July 29, 2013

Krispy Kreme at SM Dasma

The Krispy Kreme finally had a branch at SM Dasma. It opened last July 19, 2013 (Friday). Well, I guess that's because SM already expanded their space which accomodates more stores for the people of Cavite. I have always been in love with Krispy Kreme because the donuts are full (di puro hangin) and they taste really good. A box of dozen can make anyone a happy kid.
I was kinda depressed about the OB exam I took because it's really hard (or maybe I just didn't study enough). So my brother picked me up from school and bought me a half dozen of Krispy Kreme. I would have been happy if he gave me 1 original glazed donut, but oh well maybe my face was really bad that time. There wasn't much new flavors on the branch compared to the ones at Manila, in time I guess. So tell me, what's yah flava? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...