I want to start a movement that'll make a change. Change the world? Maybe. But I wanted to start this one because I want people to believe in themselves or believe in something that they can hold on to or believe that someone cares about them and thinks that this life is worth living with them. I see people feeling down about their looks, their family, studies or just personal problems. This might be small phrase but I think it'll make a big difference on someone's point of view in life, let's heal those pains that our friends are feeling. We just need some small positive things everyday to make this world a better place.
Here's what we're gonna do.
1. Print out this picture (just for formality)
2. Write something POSITIVE! Here are some samples I though of, anyway, you can think of million POSITIVE things to say! ;)
**towards yourself: I believe, I'm an inspiration
**towards others: I believe, you are beautiful
3. Sign your name or signature above the *I-believe-movement* phrase
4. Take a picture of yourself holding the photo. Here's a sample:
5. Send it to my email at email@example.com with the subject I BELIEVE. Please write your name and your explanation in the email you're sending.
6. These pictures will be compiled for reference if someone needs to feel better about themselves. Let's do this together! ;)
"Heal the world, make it a better place. For you and for me and the entire human race." -Michael Jackson