Wednesday, December 19, 2012

TRESemme Trial Pack

I've been hearing great things about TRESemme and it is literally used by beauty gurus in Youtube whenever they style their hair. So when I saw a trial pack at Watsons, I grabbed one pack without second thoughts. The pack contains a shampoo and a conditioner, both in a 90ml bottle.
SHAMPOO: it calms frizz and tames flyaways to leave your hair silky smooth & shiny. Its moisturizing formula infused with vitamin H and silk proteins quenches hair's thirst - the key for keeping hair frizz free.
CONDITIONER: infused with vitamin H and silk proteins, this formula intensely moisturizes your hair to smooth flyaways. For hair that feels soft, smooth and silky.
Practically, they both has the same effect. But it is strongly recommended to use both hand in hand to achieve optimum results. I'll be making another post after a few days just to see if it does changes anything in my hair. I love my hair, it's silky smooth and NEVER DRY. Just like my face, one word to describe it: OILY. Anyway, tell me, have you tried this product? Let me know in the comment box below. Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

4 comments:

  1. where did you find this? you wont regret using this hun.. i love this duo =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a tiny bit freaked out by tresemme and a couple other drugstore shampoos and conditioners since I saw a couple articles and youtube videos saying they are bad for hair. I hope these work out for you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacky!!! I haven't seen any recent blog post of yours.. I will try this just in case it'll do my hair some good changes.. ;))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...