Monday, May 20, 2013

Unexpected Package

I became a commenter of the month (March) of The Beauty Junkee. I actually have been following that blog ever since I started blogging. You know my blog, a lot of different things put together. Beauty, food, make up, travel and practically my everyday life. The posts there are so informative and I suggest you take a look and hit the follow button. As most of the readers have said, it really is a beauty bible. It ranges from cosmetics, fashion and food. The posts are endless and I think you'll be able to find something that'll interest you. You just have to be a constant commenter and you'll be qualified. I wasn't much a commenter before because I just read the posts and go on with another without leaving the comment. But when I learnt that there is a Commenter of the Month gifts every month, I decided to leave a comment in the posts that interests me. Ok now let's move on to the post.
Photo credits to The Beauty Junkee

And here are the products included in the COM of March gift:

  • Snoe BBfied HD-BB Pigment in X2-Marble = I love this, you just have to mix it with your favorite moisturizer and viola! you have your own BB cream with a coverage that you can totally control
  • Colour Collection Gluta Whitening BB cream = No questions. As long as it is a BB cream, I will love it.
  • Nivea Sun Whitening Face Sunblock = Just in time, I just ran out of my daily face sunblock
  • Nivea Sun Whitening Body Sunblock = It's still summer right? I could definitely use this before going outside!
  • Bifesta Makeup Remover in Moist = I rarely use make up remover, so this is the first time I'm using this kind of product
  • Aqua Fresco Cologne for Men in Intense = I gave it to my brother, he loves it actually.
  • Aqua Adore Cologne for women in Chic = I've been using this since I've got it from the box
  • Snoe Rouge Deluxe in Just Peachy = The color is soooo pretty!
  • Majolica Majorca Cream De Cheek in Shell Pink Cream = I don't know how to use this, maybe I'll be searching TBJ blog for some tutorial.
  • Marie France Hydrating Lotion and Firming Gel in Travel-sized tubes = Wow! The firming gel makes my legs feel that they are on fire.
Okay. That's practically all of the items I've received. I will have some short reviews on each of them just to share what I think about these products. Have you tried some of the products listed above? Let me know in the comment box below. Thanks for your time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...