Monday, March 11, 2013

SKIN79 Time Lapse Photos

I have always loved Skin79 BB cream because it hasn't failed me in anyway. It covers excellently and I love how it blends really great on my skin. If you haven't seen my previous post about this HERE IS THE LINK. I really love it and this post will be about photos proving how it works for hours in keeping me looking fresh & smooth.
This is the first application and it's around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I set it with my Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Cake Powder.
Skin79 BB cream still intact. Still on full coverage. I love how I barely notice any blemishes or pimple marks. In this photo it's about 7 o'clock in the evening, I really love it.
In this photo, flash was used that's why I'm quite oily. Yes, I have an overly active oil glands. Even though it's sometimes a pain in the neck, I am grateful for those glands because they keep my skin healthy and wrinkle free. It's about 10 o'clock in the evening when this photo was taken.
This was taken when Mom and I arrived home at around 1 o'clock in the morning. This shot was taken with a flash.
And this one is taken without a flash. I haven't done any retouch from the event going home. And take note, we didn't have a car that time & we have to commute. WOW! the power of this BB cream is amazing I really suggest you have this one if you don't like liquid foundations.

2 comments:

  1. I love how it leaves your skin glowing and dewy, but definitely not oily! I love bb creams too but haven't tried anything from Skin79. I wonder where I can buy this? :)

    Jem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some online shops that sell skin79 bb creams.. I hope ou find one that suits you.. :-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...