Thursday, March 7, 2013

BANAPPLE Entrees

Last time, I talked about the cakes of Banapple. Now let's talk about the entrées they have. I loved their food so much and the price is worth it. So if you haven't checked our Banapple, click the link to have an idea about the food they are having. They are also located at many malls around the metro and I'm sure you'll find something you'll like. This restaurant was introduced to me by a good friend of mine Kai. Ever since that day, I love eating at that place! Give it a try! ;)
Picture from Banapple Facebook page

The first one on the list is the first entree that I have tried. Bacon Fried Chicken Steaks with Milk'shroom Gravy. Hmmm-mmm. This one is really good and it costs 175pesos. The Chicken steak is cooked to perfection, it's juicy on the inside and it's not even dry. The gravy is like the best tasting gravy I have ever tried. I can't actually describe it but the milk and gravy blends well together without giving it a sour taste. It is also served with buttered corn and carrots as side dish. So if you're not that adventurous on tasting new dishes, this one is the choice for you.
The second one I've tried is the Chicken Breast Parmigiano. This one costs 185pesos and it's like the same Chicken streak from the first one I've tried. So, you'll ask why I ordered this one? It is because I love pasta and the chicken is covered in pasta sauce comparably similar to lasagna sauce. And it also has parmesan and mozarella which makes it more delicious. Well, if you love pasta and still would like to have some rice as a meal, this one's for you.
That's just it because I haven't tried other entrees on their menu. Maybe next time I'll try other dishes. Any good ones suggestion for me? Leave it in the comment box below. Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...