Friday, August 16, 2013

MAJOLICA MAJORCA Cream De Cheek in Shell Pink Cream

This is the first time I've encountered this brand. Why? For me it's quite pricey. But most people say, the price is reasonable enough for the quality of the product. If you can remember, I have won COM for March from The Beauty Junkee blog. Here's a list of the products included in the gift set, view my post: Unexpected Package. This product is so lovely, I just do wish I know how to use the liquid blush. Take a look at the packaging! ;)

And this Majolica Majorca is one of the high end brands that works like magic with their cosmetics. Almost all their products have a lovely packaging. It gives you a sense of being a royal. If not a royal, maybe more of a magical creatures or circus. Well, those things remind me of the great packaging that they have on each product that they come up with. It comes in a brush tip applicator that looks like the one used for applying nail lacquer. 
It's very watery in consistency. The it's not that pigmented so whenever you apply it, it gives you that sheer color that perfectly looks natural. Tip is that you must immediately blend it because it dries easily. You don't want to see that streak of color on your face right? As for the color, it is a light pink that transforms into a natural looking flush.
And the great thing about this is that it has a great staying power. I have washed it with water and rubbed it off but there is still a hint of color left on the back of my hand. This means even if you are oily or you sweat a lot, this product will stay put. It's definitely a plus point!
Look at that flush on the back of my hand. Pink is just there! Oh well, that's really lovely. This is available in beauty sections in most mall within the metro. I really bet you'll love this! Thank you for your time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...