Monday, August 12, 2013

PAYLESS Shoes

Hello there! Have you heard of the shop PAYLESS? This is a shoe shop that sells different brands of shoes. The original way this shoe shop displays shoes is by size. Yes, by size. So you just have to be in 1 aisle to check all the designs of your size. Less hassle right? When I was in Batangas, I decided to drop by the mall and pick up some groceries for the outing. While waiting for the other, I went to the Payless shoe shop. Lo and behold!
This lovely pair of shoes is only 149php. Yes! Believe it or not, it is 149 pesos. Of course I checked every inch of this beauty wondering why this was so cheap. But when I tried it out, it looked good so I bought it. My friend Agatha, found her size with the same design and same price. She also got one. We love it. And I think this is a shop of good quality shoes that will make you PAYLESS!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...