Monday, February 18, 2013

KRAVE Fruttie Poreless Toner Spray

Like I have told you a few posts ago, I have Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals products with me that I wanted to try. The one I've been eyeing on is the Fruttie Poreless Toner Spray because I have overly large pores and I'm not joking about it. And because of my large pore size, I'm prone to having pimples / acnes. And my skin type is definitely oily. When I say oily, I say oily after 2 hours of washing my face. I kinda like being oily sometime because it serves as a moisturizer to face. I never had a dry skin ever, means I'm less prone to having wrinkles. Well, Agatha told me about that. Anyway, I got oiliness under control with another Krave product which is the Oil Eliminator. Thank God I found this product. Anyway, back to the topic.

Because of the name, it caught my attention. I just want to reduce large pore size and not totally erase them from my face. Remember that the sight of pores keeps you looking human. I mean it makes you look natural and not photoshopped. Anyway, here's a shot of me with my screaming pores (particularly at the middle of my forehead and the sides of my nose) and no make up on. Pardon the face, it has endured a lot of sleepless nights.
That picture was before I used Fruitte Poreless. And here's a shot a few weeks of using the spray. I love that my pores are less visible now, like I told you they are not totally erased from my face. The pores are still visible but for me I've notice a SLIGHT change in the size. See?
Notice the pores on my forehead are less visible now compared to the old picture. And please excuse a whole lot of blemishes on the second picture, hormonal surge which comes every month. I like this product and I would repurchase it after I finish this bottle. Tell me in the comment box below, have you tried any Krave Products? Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

2 comments:

  1. it certainly made a difference Majorie. Does it help keeping the oilies at bay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much..But if I use the oil eliminator, it works wonders! :-)
      I can stay matte for almost 6hrs.. :-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...