Thursday, February 14, 2013

BANAPPLE Cakes

Oh yes! The Foodie in me strikes again. And now, the sweet tooth kicks in. Since it's Valentine's day, I think Banapple is a good place to be. With a cake and coffee, you'll surely enjoy the company of your special someone this Valentine's day. Anyway, let's move on to the cakes!
Picture from Banapple Facebook page

I first tried the cakes because I invited my friends to try the Banapple Cakes. So we ordered different cake slices to try as many as possible. The first one is the: Blueberry Cheesecake. It costs 100 pesos, I think it's a bit pricey but the taste will make you forget about it. The blueberry doesn't have a sour taste, it tastes just enough to compliment the cheesecake beneath. What can I say about the cheesecake? It tastes really good and it's not spongy. What I mean by that is that when you take a bite, it is full. The crust is delicious, but a bit hard. Kinda chewy actually.
The next one on the list is the Hallow Mallow s'mores pie. This one is ordered by Agatha, she says she likes the marshmallow so that's the one she pick. We also decided to take home some but unfortunately we weren't able to stop ourselves from munching the cakes. It is just the usual cake with a lot of chocolate shreds and marshmallow inside. The crust can be comparable to tablea, if you know what that is. This one costs for about 100 also.
And the last one is the Snicker Fudge Cheesecake. This one is ordered by Carlo, he says he wanted some Snickers and wanted the cheesecake like mine. Anyway, the texture is the same as the Bluerberry cheesecake (ERHMERGERD! they are the same!) I love how the snickers are crushed at the bottom to creat the crust. Fancy! ;)
That's it. Let me know if you have tried having desserts at Banapple. And let me know how you want to spend your Valentines day on the comment box below. Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...