Saturday, September 15, 2012

BENEFIT Eye Bright

And because of the past hellweek, it has taken its toll on my eyebags making it a whole lot darker and bigger. That's why I'm quite glad that I found the Benefit Eye Bright from Unico Moda. I'd be so glad if you have the time to hit the LIKE button on their page. I know you'll find great stuffs in this online store. Anyway moving on to the product.

It just comes in a pencil type in which enables you to apply it easily on the corners of the eye or even trace out your eyebags. I'm not kidding, that why I love this product. It really helps my eyebags become less visible. It comes in a light pink color, but when you apply it under your eyes it neutralizes the bluish discoloration. Neutralization, camouflaging, no matter how you call it, it's the way to hide those dark circles.
Let me show you an example of how this product works. Refer to the picture below. It brightens my inner eye corner making me look awake. It lessens the darkness of my eyebags. And let's not forget that it blends greatly. I have nothing against it and will purchase another when I'm done with this.
I hope this helps. Let me know what you think about this, leave a comment below. And please don't forget to hit the LIKE button of UNICO MODA. Thank you so much for reading and till next time! ;)

9 comments:

  1. thank you so much again maan for this blog. :) i'm glad you like it! more to come. haha. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it works super well! I really want to invest in a nice brightening pencil. I keep buying cheaper ones that work terribly and I end up never using them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you dont need this, you look beautiful in your photos.. :-)

      Delete
  3. hi marj! the giveaway is up!please share!

    http://www.beautyamare.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...