Thursday, February 21, 2013

STACKERS Burgers

Sometimes you just can't help but give in to your appetite. And when it shouts for burger, you just can't resist. And good thing I tried having one here at Stackers. The place I went to was located at Alabang Town Center. Well, if you want some good ol burgers and not the usual ones, this is the place to be! ;)
Picture from Stackers Facebook page

I have always loved burgers. But I try my best not to have them frequently. As you know, fastfood can cause a lot of health problems. Anyway, this place was suggested by one of my friends. So let's take a quick look at the menu.
WOW! That's a whole lot of burgers. When I saw this I was like, "LET ME TAKE A PICTURE FIRST!" And then we pick some of the burgers presented in front of us. I decided to order the Jack Burger which costs for 185 pesos for a single patty, if you add 65pesos you'll have fries and softdrink. The taste of the burger patty is not the usual taste of the burger patty in many fastfood here near the place. The taste is infused inside, it's not dry and it's literally juicy in every bite. I even think that it's not fried, it may be grilled? The veggies inside were not the best and the bread is the usual ones you taste at the bakery, I might say. But nonetheless, I have nothing more against the burger. The fries are really good, they are the potatoes that have a natural salty taste. More like the taste of sea salt, I bet you'll love it.
That is practically how I describe my first time experience at Stackers. If I would return? Maybe. I still don't know. I like trying new stuff just to gain more knowledge and compare it with others. If you have any suggestions on where to have good tasting burgers, let me know in the comment box below. Anyway, thanks for reading and till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...