Monday, September 24, 2012

Unico Moda Haul

Lately, I was at Unico Moda's store to pick up Rowena's stuff. And I got a chance to chat with Pam and Pau about their customers and my readers. Remember when I blogged about BENEFIT's Eye Bright? CLICK THIS LINK to read the post about that. They said that since I posted that, their customers suddenly wanted to try Benefit's Eye Bright. WOW! My eyebags was really convincing. Pinagpuyatan ko yun! What more can I say, this product really works. The product became so in demand, they were out of stock few days after I posted that blog. Another thing is that, it is heart warming that people are reading my blog. WOW! WOW! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Uhmm.. Last one before going to my main topic, since the Eye Bright pencil is out of stock, you can choose this one.
Photo credits to Unico Moda. This one has the Boi-ing which is a concealer, great for hiding unruly blemishes. You got Boi-ing and Eye Bright in one, great deal huh? It costs for about 160pesos. I'm telling you, this product will be your bestfriend during your sleepless nights. ahahaha. Anyway, let's proceed to the haul I picked up for Rowena. 
Look at all these babies she got. They are all gorgeous. And they're all affordable. And if you want some items like this, visit UNICO MODA for more details.
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Mac Retractable Kabuki brush
Mac Mineralize clush
Mac Frosty Lipstick
Miners Matte Factor lip stain
I kept on asking them to have a grand sale on Christmas, and they said yes. WATCH OUT FOR THAT! So please hit the LIKE button on their page. Anyway, I would also like to show you what I also got. Another lipstick and look at the color of this beauty. This reminds me of the Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle.
I am yet to try this one and I'm quite excited. I wonder if it'll look okay on my lips. It's either it looks good or I'll look like a pale zombie. My mind kept on popping The Walking Dead scenes here and there. That's practically it, thank you so much for reading and till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...