Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Face of the Day: Doll Eyes?

DOLL EYES. How would I describe it? As I have read in some blogs, having a doll-eye make up is all about making your eyes look droopy or sleepy. Get it? Uhmm... Another explanation is that, it is an inverted wing. So instead of having it winged UPWARDS, you extend your eyeliner DOWNWARDS. That's the usual eye make up of asian celebrities (in korea, japan, china). Here's a shot of me trying to achieve a doll-eye effect.
Sorry if I'm a bit squinting over here because the light is too much for me. Sunlight, a little low please. Focus you attention on the outer corners of my eyes. When you wing your eyeliner downward, you have to connect it a liner from your lower lashline creating a droopy eye effect. I don't know if you can clearly distinguish it in this photo but that's what I really meant with doll-eyes. Anyway, thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...