Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My dog gets a tan

I always wake up at around 7-8 in the morning. By that time, I head downstairs to greet my family good morning then check out my dog, Strike. He usually gets up around 10-11 in the morning that's why we consider him as the baby of the family. His birth certificate also indicates that his surname is the same as ours. He's just an ordinary dog, he's a son of a street dog which we adopted from our neighbor. 


Whenever I greet him, he doesn't usually gets up instantly. He just looks at us lazily. It's like he's saying, "what?! it is so early in the morning!" After greeting him, he will get out from his house and proceed to a plastic chair which is always located just beside his house. The thing I'm wondering about is that he likes that chair even when it is directly on sunlight. I mean, in the morning if you don't want to get up or wake up you tend to pull down the blinds. But unlike my dog, it's exactly the opposite.


I think he's getting vitamin D from the sun? I asked my dad what's his opinion about our dog's behaviour. He said, "maybe he just wants some heat." From then on, we didn't took the chair from that place and he always does that in the morning. It's really fun to look at actually. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...