Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ELF: All over cover stick

Yup! We were at SM Megamall during labor day but it isn't until around 6pm that people started to crowd the place. Anyway, I would like to show my appreciation to the ELF (eyes lips face) all over cover stick because it did so good and feels light on the skin. We bought it at Watson thinking that it is 129pesos, but when we paid it it was just 116pesos. WOW! Three of us girls were shocked knowing that this is one of our chances to buy good make up product at a lower price.


The package looked so nice and very easy to use. You just had to remove the transparent cap and twist the bottom part like the way you do on a lipstick and the product comes out. It comes in 3 different colors, Apricot, Honey & Spiced. I took the Honey because it suits my skin color when I swatched it.


I also tried it if it really does what it says, "all over cover." This is the before and after picture. On the before picture, I only had a moisturizer on. On the after, I had Elf all over cover stick set with a blush brush then just a translucent powder. I also did my brows and put on a red lipstick just to complete my look for today.






I just noticed that my dark under eye is lessened. My pore size is barely noticeable including some of my past acne marks and present red discoloration on my face. I love it. I would be using this under a foundation whenever I go out. I hope you'll also find this product. BTW, excuse the hair. I look like a wet rat here because I'm really excited to try out this product. ;)


Here's the link for:
ELF Cosmetics Website
ELF Cosmetics on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...