Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Barn Milkshakes

Ok so tell me, who doesn't like milk? I mean literally, you have been drinking milk for at least the first 5 years of your life. Well, that's the case if you're not lactose intolerant. Anyway, I'm just here to tell you that we have tried the anticipated, Happy Barn Milkshakes.
Let me tell you about our experience with this yummy drink after the break.

We only knew about this store because of Jodi Sta. Maria. Well, if you don't know who she is, she is the leading lady of "Be Careful with my Heart". I suggest you read about the plot and I know you'll get hooked too! She practically owns this name and she sometimes visits the branches and serves the costumers herself. They already have 3 stores:

  • Rustan's Fresh, Evia in Daang Hari
  • Rustan's Market Place in Power Plant Mall
  • Market! Market! Las Pinas
We have talked to the staff at Evia and he said that the ice cream used for the milkshake is delievered fresh everyday. And it is made from pure cow's milk that's why it is soooooo YUMMY, you can literally have one everyday without being able to feel guilty about it. Ok, nuff of that. They have a wide range of milkshakes to choose from and some of these are the ones that I have already tasted

  • Nuts for Choc-nut (literally the old-school choc-nut, true to the taste!)
  • Poppin Caramel Surprise (tastes like caramel popcorn, the fun thing about this is that you can literally chew on bits of tiny popcorns)
  • Berry Happy Monkey
  • Nutty Monkey Delight
  • Uber Yummy Yam
  • Honey Sweet Corn Treat (woot! tastes like sweet corn, I mean how do they do that. the milkshake compliments the taste excellently)
  • Lychee Glee
  • Butterfinger blast (you know it!)
  • Java Lovin Chips (if you don't want the coffee side from Starbucks, this is the great alternative)
  • Salted Caramel Pretzel Surprise
  • Vanilla Thrilla (if you just want to enjoy the milk, here's a drink for you)
  • Choco Loco (chocolate milkshake, party for my sweet tooth)
  • Tickled Pinkberry
  • Oreo Overjoy
There are a lot more of these and you can even mix and match with the toppings. They also have eggettes, which I have yet to taste. The price range from 85php to 120php plus the added toppings. They only have I size for all the drinks and I think that is enough for you to get you coming for more. Have you tried any of these? Let me know at the comment box below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...