Thursday, February 13, 2014

COLLECTION: Naturally Matt Foundation

So I had this foundation because my brother gave it to me as a birthday present. I couldn't be more thankful to have a brother like that. Anyway, he said that he bought this at Robinsons Dasmarinas. And I'm pretty sure you'll also see this at any beauty stores. He got the color BEIGE for me.
And I'll be doing more precise and short blogposts about different kinds of product. More about this foundation after the break.

ME LIKEY:
  • Squeeze tube for easily dispensing the product
  • Watery consistency makes it easier to blend
  • Dries up and sets quickly
  • No harsh fragrance
  • Has sunscreens
  • Evens out the skin tone
  • Sheer coverage if you like light make up
  • Sets well with pressed powder or foundation powder
  • Skin feels smooth after application
  • Gives a matte finish
  • Can be layered without looking cakey

AWWW.. NO:

  • Doesn't do much coverage for the blemishes
  • Not much work on the undereye area
  • Oil control lasts for only about 6 hours
Thanks for dropping by! Lemme know at the comment box if you have tried this and what other products from Collection should I try. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...