- Water helps you trim calories (believe it or not), it'll make you feel full most of the time. So consuming water-rich foods can help in a diet.
- Water hydrate the body in almost all aspects. Why? It is because our body is composed of almost 60% water, and we are running on water.
- Water keeps the skin supple. Pinch your skin, it must easily return back. If it returns after a few seconds, your are definitely dehydrated.
- Helps regulate kidney and bowel function. Need I say more about this? Our parents always tells us to have 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Apple is not the only one who keeps the doctor away, water also helps with keeping the body healthy.
- Did you know that it shrinks pores? So before applying make up, splash your face with cold water to naturally shrink pores.
- Dehydration also impairs mental function. So drink up!
- Last but not the least, it fights bacteria. Handwashing can save a lot of patients by not spreading virus from one person to another.
Monday, June 3, 2013
I BELIEVE: Water is life
Yes I know, water is one of the most important things in life. They say you can live a week without food but you can't last for more than 3 days without water. Water have many benefits.