Friday, May 31, 2013

SCHLURP Milk Tea

I actually find it hard to pronounce it the first time I read it. Anyway, here's another first for me. I have seen it from my classmates and they have told me it tastes good and I should try it. Knowing that I love milk tea, they let me have one. SCHLURP costs around 60pesos and available in 7eleven branches nationwide. It comes in a 500ml bottle, convenient huh?
And so the interrogation begins. The milk tea tastes good, it says the brewed Earl Grey Tea is blended perfectly with the milk. For me, it's a bit bland. Maybe I'm looking for a stronger taste of tea rather than the usual bland taste. The jellies are definitely chewy. Yup, it's jellies and not pearls. I wonder why, but it tastes good. You know how I love to chew on pearls and jellies while having my milk tea. Anyway, I have nothing more to add. I suggest you taste it for yourself and tell me what you think in the comment box below. Thanks for your time reading! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...