Friday, April 19, 2013

PROMOTION LIST

Just like last year, we have to wait for almost 1 week to know if we are promoted for next year's enrollment. Last year, I was quite confident in almost all my subject (EXCEPT BIOCHEM, I barely made it to 75 last year!) because I was exempted at some of the subjects like Anatomy, Physiology, Community Medicine and I have forgotten the others. Believe it or not, I was not exempted at Bioethics. Why? It is because I have taken for granted that subject. I should have made extra effort on that so I will not be taking the finals, but oh well. What's done is done.

And NOW, for the moment of truth.
And yes! I'm promoted to third year! I am speechless because I really did have a hard time during this year ang my grades aren't that great. I'm still hoping to be approved on scholarship but I'd never be mad if I didn't get in. Gaaaah! Thank you Lord! Time to P-A-R-T-E-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...