They have a wide range of milk teas. The one I ordered is the Okinawa Milk Tea which is the same as all of the Okinawa milk tea of different brands, caramel flavored. I added pearls, the staff suggested that I try egg pudding so I did. WOW! Both add-ons are terrific. The pearl is chewy and it's not clumped like some of the milk teas I have tried, and it tastes really good. Maybe because the pearl shelf life would not extend to more than 3 hours. The egg pudding was so yummy, it was like I was eating Leche Flan. OMG! That's how good that egg pudding is, it's thick and has the right sweetness. One time, I have tried the Matcha Brown Rice Milk tea. Matcha is green tea, I don't like green tea because for me it tastes like grass. Lasang damo lang talaga yung mga green tea na natitikman ko. Oh well, it taste good and I was not disappointed in trying this one out. Maybe the pearl and egg pudding covered the grass-like taste of the matcha.
|Photo from Dakasi Philippines Facebook page|
- Specialty drinks = these teas are what Dakasi is known for
- Special Milk tea = yup, the usual milk tea with different flavors
- Matcha Tea = you got it! green tea it is
- Iced tea = name implies, it is iced tea
- Iced Drinks = these are fresh fruit juices on ice
- Fresh Tea = yup, the usual tea in a bag
- Fresh Yoghurt drinks = all teas that end in "au lait"
- Smoothies = yum yum!
- Yakult Tea = you doesn't love yakult!