Monday, March 4, 2013

THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me:Ex Eyes in Cream

I love experimenting on eyeshadow color and I love it more when they stay intact throughout the day. I usually use a primer if I want my eyeshadow to last longer. But when I'm at school (which is usually 8 hours lecture inside an air-conditioned classroom) I don't usually use primer. I just let my eyeshadow fade at the end of the day, leaving my eyeliner all by itself. Anyway, let's move on to the product. Here's the Lovely Me:Ex Eyes in Cream. 

I got this free because I bought a BB cream at The Face Shop. Here's what it looks like inside. The pan can be detached, I suppose it means you can buy individual pans with different colors and change them according to what color you want to bring with you
Ok let's move on to the THINGS I LIKE about this product:

  • It is handy, it is small and can fit any purse
  • The creamy consistency makes it a good primer
  • And because of that, my eyeshadow lasted for almost 8hours!
  • It adheres to skin perfectly avoiding fall out of the shimmer
The thing I don't like about this is that it is very shimmery. Take a look at this swatch I made using my fingers, I was kinda shocked when I applied it on my lids. I was like, "whoa! That's a lot of shimmer."
In the end, I'd still love this product because it makes a good primer for the eyeshadow color to stand out, stay put (avoid creasing) and stay longer. I think I would not use this alone on a normal day. I even have to tone down the shimmer by applying a matte eyeshadow. I also think this is a close dupe for MAC soft ocre paint pot or SIGMA persuade cream eyeshadow. Let me know what you think of this product in the comment box below. Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...