Thursday, March 21, 2013

AMIRA's Buco Tart Haus

Buco Tart? Buco pie is what I've always heard of. Anyway, if anyone of you have been to Tagaytay, I know you wouldn't miss the Amira store because it is just along the highway. The location makes it accessible to tourists both local and international. Anyway let's proceed to what my mom bought for us.
Mango Tart
OMG! The Mango Tart is so delicious. What more can I say? The crust is baked to perfection, and what I mean by that is that you won't see any burnt crust. And the filling? I can definitely compare it to a cheesecake. The sweetness is not overpowering the topped mangoes and it is just right. Another thing that I like is that the Mango is not sour and it tastes sweet! It complements the cheesecake filling. If I can't entice you with this, I don't know what will. Please do visit their facebook page linked above and leave a comment below telling me other products of theirs that you have tried. Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...