Monday, October 29, 2012

Zombie Mode

My brother and I are soooo addicted to The Walking Dead series we searched for a zombie booth (an application where you just take a picture of yourself then it'll turn your face into a zombie). Kinda cool right? We actually loved it.



In case you want to know, The Walking Dead has a game, TV series and comic books. So whichever you prefer, I have a hunch you'll love it. Too bad we don't have cable TV in our home so basically, I ask my friends to download an episode so I can just watch it on my lappy. Anyway, if you have other suggestions of great stories and great effects TV series, please let me know in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading and till next time!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...