Sunday, October 14, 2012

Flat Screen Monitor

I remember that when I was in Nursing, that was approximately 4 years, our Health Informatics room located at the 6th floor in Wang building had the most ancient type of personal computers. And it was even a source of a virus in flashdisks called Trojan. But now, I present to you the beauty of the new Health Informatics computers!
Now we have flat screen monitors and good set of headphones. Unlike before. Ahahha. Anyway, we here because we need to listen to the program in which we have to distinguish different heart sounds for our Physical Diagnosis subject. I'm having a flush of nostalgia over here! We must be familiar with different heart sounds, Whether it'll be normal or abnormal. It was quite fun because I get to see echocardiogram sample. Hmmm.. Just like the old times! Anyway, I'm glad that this place evolved. What do you think? Anyway, thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...