Monday, May 14, 2012

Movie Marathon: Rachel McAdams Edition

It's a monday and I'm supposed to be reading my Pathology book but instead I end up watching movies of Rachel McAdams. I love her, I love the face actually. She can portray an evil highschool queen bee to a lady with a husband who travels through time. Anyway, let's start with the movies I've watched.


MEAN GIRLS
OMG! I'm totally in love with this movie. I can ever recite the lines with the characters, that's how many times I've seen it. It is not only funny but it has a great story. If you haven't watched this, you are missing half of your life! And don't even bother joining tumblr, you won't last a day there. "It's full of secrets." Anyway, I love how Rachel plays Regina here even if the blonde hair is so long. Acting out and looking like a high school girl at the same time? HOT!


THE NOTEBOOK
I haven't read the book and I'm already crying my heart out in this movie. What would happen to my life if I've got my hands on the book? Might I include that this movie won the BEST KISS by Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling *unf* ... This is about a boy working his arse off just to live by a day and a girl who has her whole life planned ahead of her, their worlds-apart-love-story has a bit similarities to my life. The only difference is that I knew their ending, I have no idea what will happen to my ending.


TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE
Yes, this is another book I haven't read and had already drained my eyes from tears. It is fictional but who would have thought that genes creating similar electricity for seizure will cause a person to time travel. I mean, I can't even pronounce the disease. You should watch this if you love stories twirled with fiction and ended up like the best romantic disney movie ever!


THE VOW
I've watched this with Alvin because we both love Channing Tatum (face, body, biceps? What else can I say?) The story was based on a real life couple who had an accident causing the wife to lose her memory. Well, not all of her memory but most of it. She still remembers the time before she ran from her home because her dad had an affair with her friend. Anyway, that's it. Spoilers, sorry. You should watch it to see what happens to the couple.


Disclaimer: These pictures are not mine. I just got them all from google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...