Monday, September 2, 2013

Security Toy

I just dropped by to introduce to you my Security toy. She needs a bath so I had to sleep without her for 3 nights. It's quite disturbing because I've been sleeping with her since I was in Grade 3 or 4 I guess. These kinds of things are explained through a study. Security blankets are usually kept mostly by female subjects. These provide relaxation and lessened distress as measured by blood pressure and heart rate. They call it "essentialism" which means that the object is more than just their physical properties.
I've been hugging this doll when I'm depressed or definitely happy or just simply in need of good sleep. I noticed that I was finding it hard to sleep without my doll and if I do sleep, I usually get awaken by the feeling of wanting my doll near me. Oh well, hello everyone. Meet SEIKI. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...