Friday, April 12, 2013

RICE-IN-BOX Beef Steak

I love beef, I mean who doesn't? Oops... Anyway, I just dropped by to tell you that I enjoy on-the-go food. You know, the food that you can carry while walking in case you tend to be busy and doesn't have time to sit down and enjoy the food. Well, here's a way to enjoy the food without sitting down.
RICE-IN-A-BOX is a convenient way to have lunch if you're running late  on a meeting or a class or an exam or a surgery or whatever it is that you immediately have to go to. They have a wide range of on the go meals that is freshly cooked as you order. I suggest you try this one, most of these are located at the food court of malls. Anyway, have you tried this one, let me know in the comment box below! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...