Monday, April 1, 2013

Face of the Day: Purplish Brown

I have been wearing this look for quite sometime now and I was thinking of sharing it with you. I already had this picture on my Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder post but I guess I just have to show you again just in case you want to know how I did this look.

EYES:
Gold eyeshadow on lids
Silvery white eyeshadon on inner corners and browbone
AVON eyeshadow duo in Rust on crease area
Purplish-brown eyshadow on outer-V
Black pencil liner on upper & lower lashline
FACE:
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Cake Powder in Nude Beige

LIPS:
VS Lipstick in Limelight

5 comments:

  1. great post. ;) put some eyeliner in your waterline to define your eyes a little bit more. just a tip.

    xx,
    http://littledreamersavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your eyes, but the first comment before me is definitely right, you should put some eyeliner so your eyes would look more gorgeous!

    By the way I have a new post! I hope have a time to check it out! http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/first-summer-look-smoldering-eyes.html

    -Shahara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try it next time, thank you!! ;))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...