Sunday, December 23, 2012

MAYBELLINE Water Shine Pure Lipstick

This lipstick, not from my money. He bought it and he personally picked the shade. Since Maybelline is 30% off during all weekends of May, I decided to have one for my own. I got mine in MF21, it is pinkish red color with an ample amount of shine. Let's start with the package. It's just the usual type of lipstick container with a nice silvery blue hue.
What I love about this is like after smoothly applying this lipstick, the shine it gives isn't like the one where you top a lipstick with a gloss. The shine is like you drank water and the water effect stays on the lipstick. Isn't that great? I don't know if this is a good thing or not but I swatched the lipstick on the back of my hand took a shot then took a bath. I was so shocked when I still saw a hint of the lipstick on the back of my hand. I don't know if you can see in in this picture but I encircled the spot where I swatched the lipstick.
Oh well, I love the color and the hydration it gives my lips. I will definitely buy another one of these after emptying this one. Hope you'll also try this because they have many different gorgeous shades to choose from. Buy one during the 30% off weekends of May! Here's a shot of me wearing this lipstick. ;)
Here's the link for:
Maybelline Website
Maybelline on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...