Thursday, December 27, 2012

Face of the Day: Pink Hue

If you can notice everything about my blog, it's PINK. I love pink! And almost everything I own have a hint of pink. But I seldom use pink as an eyeshadow color since I think it's quite bold for me. Well anyway, since I was inspired by the P500 Make up Challenge done by Ana Victorino I decided to try it. It's not as perfect as hers but I tried using the same colors.
EYES:
Ever Bilena Flesh eyeshadow on lids & inner corners
Ever Bilena Brown and Purplish-Brown eyeshadow on crease area
Maybelline Hypersharp Liner on upper lashline

FACE:
Clean & Clear Pressed powder in Natural
AVON Smooth Minerals blush in Blushed

LIPS:
Maybelline Baby Lips in Rose Addict
Ooops! Just in case you can't see the eyeshadow because of my hooded eyelids, here is a shot of my my half closed eyes. I think this would pass up to be an everyday look because I didn't made it too dramatic at all. Oh well, i still love pink. Anyway, I just want to share that Ana is having a 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY X CHRISTMAS 2012 GIVEAWAY and I think you should also join! Just click the link for more details and to see the prizes that she'll be giving away! I love all the gift sets but if I were to choose I'd love to have the gift set #1. You better check it out before it ends! Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

1 comment:

  1. wow beautifull girl, visit back friend http://imkaberita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...