Monday, May 21, 2012

MAYBELLINE Hypersharp Liner

As I had said in my previous blog post, Alvin bought me this Maybelline Hypersharp Liner. I usually use liquid liner because it's long lasting and smudge proof. Anyway, let's start with the review. The package of this is quite small or thin just like a ballpen and it is easy to hold on to for precision application. And the cap is literally just like popping off a cap of a ballpen.
When they say "HYPERSHARP" they actually mean it, the tip was so sharp, it is  like a newly shapened pencil. But it is really soft so no problems in accidentally poking your eyes.


It is indeed so sharp it lines like a 0.5 ballpen. Look how thin it is when I swatched it on the back of my hand. I have to encircle it in case you won't be able to notice the line.
The package also says to prevent leakage of the liquid, avoid shaking or dropping the product. And it also says that it should not be kept in standing, like it should be lying on flat surface. Oh well, I still love it and is only 279pesos when we bought it because of the 30% off from all Maybelline products during all weekends of May. Here'a a picture of me using the Maybelline Hypersharp Liner. Sorry about the wing, it's not that perfect, but the liner is! ;)
Here's the link for:
Maybelline Website
Maybelline on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...