Friday, December 28, 2012

BRUSHES: ELF and Fashion21

These brushes are one of the first eyeshadow brushes I had. I love these one because I think they're all I ever need for eyeshadow application. Another thing is that these brushes are so soft it glides smoothly on your eyelids. I also love the long handles which makes it easier for me to grip them.
 I got a large Fashion21 eyeshadow brush which I use for eyeshadow color all over my lids. I use the mini Fashion21 eyeshadow brush for crease color, which definitely applies the color and blends it thoroughly. I also have the ELF professional Blending Eyebrush is somewhat like a pencil brush which I use for blending out the colors just to avoid the harsh lines on my lids.
I love these brushes and I use them everytime I put eyeshadow on. I bought the Fashion21 brushes for less than 100pesos, and the ELF brush for 129pesos. These are great quality brushes for affordable prices, I found them at Watsons in SM Megamall. You should try them out! ;)

Here's the link for:
ELF Website
ELF on Facebook
Fashion21 Website
Fashion21 on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...