Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Speak your Mind!

Remember that your account whether it is on facebook, twitter, blogger or anywhere, must not be manipulated by other people. Let's say for example, I don't like the pink bag my friend is using. If I post it on MY ACCOUNT as a shout out, people might agree or disagree. It just boils to idgaf. If I post something just to please everybody, why did I create my OWN ACCOUNT? I should've made a page where I should post things people more likely to approve. A page that anonymous people like.
Ang ibig ko lang ipahiwatig ay bakit kailangan pakialaman ng ibang tao kung ano man ang aking sinasabi. Kung ayaw ng isang tao ang aking sinasabi, bakit pa siya mag uubos ng oras para basahin at pagtuunan ng pansin ang isang bagay? Walang aktibista sa lugar na ito.  Ano ang opinyon niyo tungkol sa ganitong bagay?
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments:

  1. ingat ingat din sa mga pinopost ma'am. baka maging trending ka rin katulad ni amalayer o christopher lao lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. Una, wala naman ako binanggit sa post ko na ito. Pangalawa, naghahayag ako ng saloobin. Kung may natamaan man,..uhmmm.. Alam na niya yun..

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...