Monday, November 26, 2012

Bon Chon

Have you tried eating at Bon Chon? It is actually one of my favorite places to have some great tasting food. Eventhough I usually order the chicken and the ko-yo or korean yogurt. By the way, Bon Chon is a korean fastfood known for their great tasting chicken. They don't provide gravy or any other side seasoning for the chicken because the chicken is already infused with tasteful flavors you'll definitely want more. 
Here I have the chicken and the chops (which means porkchop). Taste is pretty much the same, DELICIOUS!! ;))

The frozen yogurt was one of their best seller, and it comes with an affordable price! What more can I say? Try them at your nearest mall, and you can also check out their facebook page in case you want to know where's the nearest bon chon. Here are some shots when I went out with my friends.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

5 comments:

  1. HI darlin! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #50! It would be great if you could check out my blog and follow back (if you'd like:)! Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting my site.. I love your blog and I'll definitely follow back!! ;))

      Delete
  2. Everything looks so delish here! :D Your newest follower, hope you can visit and follow me back!

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...