Friday, October 5, 2012

Post Birthday Surprise!

I was kinda surprised that when I was about to pick up orders of Wen from Unico Moda, Pam gave me a bottle of Benefit Sun Beam with a note. Like as I have told you before, I would really appreciate it if you hit the LIKE BUTTON OF UNICO MODA. They have informed me that they would be having a great sale when they reach a hundred likes! ;)
"SURPRISE! Belated Happy Bday Majjy! Stay Pretty inside and out!
 -Wenny"
Wen ordered a Sun Beam for herself and another one for me. I was really shocked to have something like this. I would like to send my deepest gratitude to Wen, thank you so much. I owe you a make up session! I promise, when we have time I'll teach you some simple things I know. About the Naked 2, it's actually a birthday gift for myself. Oh well, I need to push myself to the limit because it's the start of hell month. Wish our batch a great luck! We badly need that. IN God we Trust forever and ever! Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I really want the highlighter version of sunbeam. Highbeam I think?Something like that.Definitely please do a review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Maybe after my 2week of exam.. ;))
      Thank you for reading.. ;))

      Delete
  2. awww.. so sweet! your welcome majjy!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha.,. This is the girl I'm talking about!! Thank you for a great surprise!! ;))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...