Monday, October 8, 2012

Bag for School

In med, you don't actually use a handbag to school. Thats' why you see a lot of med students wearing backpacks. For reasons that they are heavy duty and easy to carry. It's a plus because if you carry it on your back right, it helps you correct your posture. A great tip for this is, keep the top of your backpack near your upper back area. What I mean by this is that your bag should be close to your back. Unlike the way where the bag lays loosely on your back almost reaching your butt, it'll make you strain your back more leaving your trapezius muscle hurting at the end of the day.
Since it's a MOnday today, I would just like to show the new backpack I got. Yes, it's in the color PINK because I love pink. This bag is from Technopack which I bought at SM Department store for around 700pesos. I love it because it has many pockets and it is waterproof which comes in handy on rainy season. I love it already and I can't wait to use it. Any comments? Anyway, thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...