Thursday, September 27, 2012

September babies!

And before the month of September ends, I would like to let you all know that Agatha and I exchanged gifts just because it's our birthday! Oh yes, we are September babies. My birthday was last Sept 17, hers was 27. I also noticed that a lot of people also have a birthday during the month of September. Hmmm.. Made in Christmas? ahahah.. Anyway.. ;)

Let's first talk about what I got from her. I got 2 pairs of lovely earrings! A silver sunflower that I thought it was a snowflake and a turquoise eyed golden owl. I'm actually quite excited to try them on! Pardon the "PRINCE" tag, I just love seeing that word and talking about him *swoon* ...
She also gave me a full set of mini eye liners in different colors in which she individually wrapped them in paper and wrote our names on it. How SIPAG is that? Kapag nga naman wala ka magawa eh noh? ahaahah! Thank you for the effort you've done wrapping them. You might be guessing who "Mudra" is, well he's ok with this because he's our super mother!
All in all, it was a lot of mess. Unwrapping each of these. I also had an eyeliner because she knows I love the one she gave me a year ago. I'm actually still using it because, it's super pigmented! Here's a shot of her gifts!
Let's move on to what I gave her. It is an orange lipgloss, a donut earrings, a ribbon headband and a lovely blush from Mac. All of these are my personal pick and I'm so inlove with my gifts for her that I bought a same type of lipgloss and earrings. I'm preventing myself from buying another blush because my budget won't permit it.
I am currently loving this app from my Samsung Tab called MAN WITH CAMERA app. That explains the border and good quality of photo. Anyway, let me know what you think about it. Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Belated happy birthday.
    I nominated you on the Liebter Award. Have fun!
    http://favecollections.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...