Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Face of the Day: Hide those Eyebags

Pardon the same shirt of this picture. I am currently loving this shirt that's why I keep on wearing this whenever we go to Tagaytay. It's actually a long sleeves cotton shirt which keeps me comfortable in cold weather. Anyway, let's move on with my face of the day. There isn't much about this look, but I don't know if you could see. the colors I used are quite showy.
FACE:
ENCARA BB Cream
Clean & Clear pressed powder in Natural
ELF All Over Cover stick in Honey
ELF All Over Color stick in Pink Champagne

EYES:
BENEFIT Eye Bright (para sa eyebags)
AVON Simply Pretty Big Eye Pencil (as primer)
Nude Eyeshadow on inner corners and lids
Bright Pink on outer corners
Orange on crease area
MAYBELLINE Hypersharp Eyeliner
HENGFANG Volume Glamour Mascara

LIPS:
MAYBELLINE Lip balm
MAYBELLINE Water Shine Lipstick

Actually, I had it more detailed in this post just because I have time to do this. Last time, I was thinking of our upcoming evaluation exam. Anyway, Thank you for reading and let me see you try colors like this. Till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...