Wednesday, August 22, 2012

UNICO MODA Mac Lipsticks

I love window shopping for make up. Why? It's because most of the time, I don't have enough budget to purchase an item. So I end up telling my friends about the make up and they end up buying. Anyway, let's proceed to what I'm suppose to tell you. Last week, Rowena ordered some lipsticks from UNICO MODA. So I volunteered to drop by the shop and pick up her order. And look at the colors of these babies!!! ;))
Aren't they pretty? They are also affordable, and if you want to look for more shades & colors just visit their site. They have a lot of products at affordable prices. You should check it out. BTW, I would like to thank the people that supports my blog and those who also supports Unico Moda. Please keep on supporting them, and by christmas I am planning to held a collaboration with other bloggers for a giveaway and I will be asking Unico Moda to sponsor because of their great products. Whatcha think? Uhmm.. Thank you for your time reading! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...