Friday, June 8, 2012

Victoria's Secret

I love the Angels from Victoria's Secret. Who wouldn't? Especially Miranda. OMG! I love her face and she even got a hot body and a gorgeous husband. I bet their kid is super beautiful. Anyway, let's move on to the part where I have to talk about these perfumes.

These perfumes are from my Uncle who just arrived from San Francisco last week. All of them smells so good. I mean florals then vanilla or fruits. It's really a good perfume to invest in.
I love the PASSIONATE KISSES, and it is made from cherry and vanilla. I have no other words to describe it but DELICIOUS. I love it, Mom used it that's why I'm able to sniff it our first before trying it on. Anyway, there are a lot of online shops that sell these kinds of perfume. I'm sure you'll find something that'll suit your olfactory preferrence. Till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...