Friday, June 8, 2012

Ranting at the Auditorium

Well I haven't told you that our new classrooms are auditorium type and are like  cinemas. Thing is, it's bright and comfy. They say that each room is worth more than a million pesos, just the room dividers are worth 2million pesos. Wow! That's really a lot of tuition fees. I haven't visited the other floors because we don't have time to. Here's a shot of the 300 seats auditorium type classrooms.

I like the whole comfy learning style they want to push, but there are some things that should be in this place.
1. Water fountain. They don't have a water fountain and they won't allow us to bring our own water jug. Oh please, even dogs drink water every now and then. It's one of the basic needs!
2. Signal. I'm using a dual sim phone with Globe and Sun. Inside this room, I don't have network signal on both NETWORKS!
3. Wifi. We need the wifi because it's one of the sources of information we are getting from. Plus, this is where we get the powerpoints of lecturers.
4. Allow food! Even cinemas allow popcorn and sodas inside!!
5. Polite and Good mannered security guards. I've been having a lot of bitchy times with these new sets of guards. The old sets of guards are fun to be with and you can talk to them nicely, unlike these new ones. And I'm not the only one experiencing this, but also other students.


Sorry about this ranting. I have no idea how to deal with these problems. Anyway, I'm not the only one who rants about these. If you have some, you can comment it down below.Till next time. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...