Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thanks MOM !

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of the mothers out there!
Oh yes! This post is dedicated to my Mom whom I love so much. I don't know where to start so I'll just enumerate the ways why I appreciate her.


*She never fails to wake me up in the morning even if she knows I have my own alarm clock and I'm already awake by the time she wakes me up. BTW, that wake up call, she always does that with a kiss.


*She cooks the best meal everytime. I have no idea how she does it but even the instant noodles seems so delectable when she serves it with a smile.


*She always knows where things are. It's like a mother's superpower, they become equipped with it when us children came to their world. Take note, if she can't find it IT'S GONE!


*If she orders you to do something then gives you "the-killer-eye" ... DO IT!! That's how we got trained to respect our parents.


*It is really cute when she says that she doesn't like the smell of our dog strike but she would be very glad whenever Strike tries to get her attention by passing by under her legs.


Anyway! Let's proceed to how we surprised mom during Mother's day. We bought a cake, a card and a plastic rose (so it lasts long and it has an amazing scent.) We didn't have time to dress up in fancy clothes, we just intended our surprise to be spontaneous.

Here's what we had written on the card. We also had Strike's pawprint at the bottom right side of the card. ;)

And here's her reaction upon reading the card! ;))

Can I just add that Strike is really good at pleading for food?

And mom is always the first one to give in to his pleas. ;))

See how she loves each and everyone of us in our family? That's our super MOM! Turn it upside down? WOW! We love you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...